Location: Willamette Community Bank – Salem/Albany/Lebanon
Post Date: August 18, 2021
Join Our Team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Personal Mortgage Loan Financing Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of service
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Must be able to pass a criminal history background check, credit check, and drug screen which includes testing for marijuana.
The Mortgage Loan Officer’s principal duties and responsibilities shall be the marketing and origination of loans that meet the underwriting criteria for People’s Bank of Commerce’s consumer residential real estate loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use best efforts to promote the products and services of People’s Bank of Commerce.
- Make all loan applications on such terms and in such a manner as required by People’s Bank of Commerce and pursuant to all applicable federal, state, and local statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations which include, but are not limited to the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Housing Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Truth in Lending Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and the Privacy Act.
- Treat all consumers fairly regardless of race, color, gender, marital status, familial status, immigration status, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.
- Promote and provide loan products in a non-discriminatory manner and offer loan options commensurate with borrower qualification. Clearly and completely explain all such loan options, including the current rates, fees, and the benefits of each option.
- Immediately forward all completed loan applications to Processing.
- Keep accurate records and files as required by the Bank.
- Respect People’s Bank of Commerce’s ownership of all equipment, supplies, books, records, and proprietary information. It is understood that customer lists developed while at People’s Bank of Commerce remain the property of the Bank even after termination of employment.
- Adhere to the state and federal “Do Not Call” lists when marketing new customers and cold calling prospective customers.
- Always maintain confidentiality of all customer and bank information. Officers will be granted authorization to access specific software, programs, files, and documents only on a need-to-know basis to complete job duties.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience originating Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, ODVA and Jumbo loans.
- High School diploma.
- Good oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with team members and on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently, accurately and with established timeframes.
- Maintain a valid NMLS number.
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact the Human Resources department at (541) 494-4368.
Those selected must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in this country. Hiring will be subject to criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen and references.
Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiters, agencies, or consultants.
People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V