Full Time (non-exempt) – 40 hours a week
Location: Medford, Oregon
Post Date: June 15, 2021
Salary Range: $16 – $22 (Hourly)
Join Our Team!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Pay with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Personal Mortgage Loan Financing Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement after one year of service
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This position is Monday through Friday, day shift, 8 hours per day at Steelhead Finance.
Provides support to Steelhead Finance by building positive client relationships that contribute to client retention while managing monetary risk. Responsible for making sure all client accounts comply with Steelhead standards, prior to approving client funding. Ensures clients are made aware of concerns and possible issues on their account while keeping a professional attitude. Performs diverse duties in support of, and in conjunction with, the Steelhead team, including but not limited to accurately approving clients funding, building relationships with clients, and helping lead the operations staff. Provides excellent customer service and administrative support for Steelhead Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop positive and respectful relationships with each client.
- Understand and assess the strengths and weaknesses of assigned portfolios.
- Identify, manage, and resolve portfolio issues.
- Ensure all client funding considerations are fully analyzed and all approval considerations are within company guidelines.
- Ensure all client issues and/or concerns are communicated to the VP of Operations in a timely manner.
- Work with teammates to ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional communication support, including responding to incoming telephone calls, electronic mail and voice mail for both internal and external customers.
- Promote departmental and interdepartmental teamwork.
- Understand and adhere to the compliance of all federal and state laws and regulations and company policies, procedures, and standards in area of responsibility.
- Maintain accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness in performance of assigned duties to minimize errors.
- Complete all required internet compliance training within established timeframes.
- Attend department and staff meetings as requested.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of attendance and tardiness as defined in the company attendance policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Problem-solving skills and ability to tactfully resolve difficult customer and client situations using policy, procedure, and past experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/tasks and achieve results according to department priority.
- Ability to assess portfolios, identify areas of weakness and/or non-compliance, resolve the issue, and/or timely communicate the issue to a supervisor.
- Must be able to work within and foster a team environment, while effectively managing your own workload.
- Excellent oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Strong proven interpersonal skills to provide superior quality service to teammates and customers. Supporting the company’s values and commitment to fun, professional, service-oriented working/business environment.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of job-related tasks and is willing to assume new and challenging assignments.
Education, training, and experience:
- Successful completion of a high school diploma or GED.
- Excellent knowledge of office equipment essential to job performance: ten-key calculator, personal computer.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs: Word, Outlook, and Internet usage.
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact the Human Resources department at (541) 494-4368. Those selected must be able to provide proof of legal right to work in this country. Hiring will be subject to criminal history background check, credit check, drug screen including a marijuana test and references. Contact from interested candidates only, please. No contact from recruiters, agencies, or consultants.
People’s Bank of Commerce is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V